Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Hello. 1:13 3/26/08

I sit in this dark dark room. Pondering of what goes on in each little crevasse of my walls. All i hear is a slight hum from my fan. The blinds shade my room from the light that comes from above. The sun. The window that looks into my recording room is slightly blurry from dust. I should clean it. There is a crooked painting on the far wall, maybe I should fix it? Dorie is sleeping on my bed to the right of me. Dreaming. My desk is littered with water glasses, and old papers. What should I do? I want to be famous. Is this how I am supposed to start? Is there a formula for becoming famous? QUICK! I do not know. Whatever it is, I want it

I like you. Whats up? Want to date? No? O.k? I didn't want to date you anyway. You probably smell of elderberries. O.K



lovepeterseeba<3=)












hahahahhahahahaha

No comments: