Friday, March 28, 2008

Superhero

So last night I had a very, very crazy dream. I was a superhero. The funny part is right before I went to bed I watched this episode of 30 rock where there was this superhero that was supposed to save the environment named Greeno. So I'm guessing that got stuck in my head and I had a dream about it. In my dream, I remember I had this girlfriend who was like filthy rich and some master evil guy was out to kill all the really really rich people. Communist. So I remember being in this chick's room, which was freakin sweet by the way, and we're talking about how much we love each other or some shit and then boom out of nowhere she gets shot. Thus I go out and try to kill the super bad guy. So I run out to my superhero car only to find it has been destroyed. So I hop on my motorcycle and ride off. The motorcycle part is very vivid. I remember riding and my cape flying behind me and thinking if it would ever fly underneath the bike what would happen. It was awesome. I don't really remember much more. I remember getting to the next house of a family I was trying to save but not much after that. I remember the whole thing took place in a really nice area with tree leaves falling all over the ground.
Anyway. Awesome dream. Just felt I should share it.

matthew! <3

No comments: